You are not obligated by law to provide personal information. You hereby agree and declare that the personal information you provide to us is provided of your own free will, so that we may provide the Site Services to you, and you agree that we will store the information you have provided to us in a database and in accordance with the purposes set forth above. If you wish to be removed from the aforementioned databases, you will have to notify the Company (or anyone on its behalf) in writing in accordance with the provisions of any law.
3. Collection and use of information
- The Company collects anonymous and non-identifying information (“Non-Personal Information“). Non-Personal Information is any overt information that is available to the Company when using the Website and the Site Services and does not enable the identification of that user, including the computer or mobile device/tablet’s IP address, anonymous information, the user’s operating system identity and type of browser system, the type of mobile/tablet, the version of the mobile device/tablet and similar.
- The Company also collects personal identifiable information, including for example name, e-mail address, mobile phone, etc. (“Personal Information“). The Personal Information allows the Company to personally identify the user. For the avoidance of doubt, any Non-Personal Information that is related or linked to Personal Information will be considered Personal Information, for as long as such affiliation exists.
- The information is collected by us independently or through the receipt of services from third parties, who are service providers we have contracted. The information is collected through your entry into the Site and your use of the Site’s Services.
- Only correct, accurate and complete details should be provided. The information is provided by the user consciously and voluntarily during the use of the Site. Incorrect information or failure to provide the full details required may prevent you from using the Site Services, impair the quality of the service provided to you, and impair the ability to contact you. If your details have changed, you need to update the Company.
4. Use of information
- We use Non-Personal Information for statistical, analytical, research and marketing purposes, as well as for the purpose of adapting, developing and improving the Site and the Site Services.
- We use Personal Information in order: (a) to provide you with the Site Services as well as to contact and update about the Site Services and/or regarding additional services offered by the Company; (b) for the purposes of storing, managing and processing information and for the purpose of analysis and statistical research; (c) if you have authorized the Company, to send advertising messages (including advertising messages according to the Communications Law (Bezeq and Broadcasting), 5742-1982) and/or a newsletter via electronic mail and/or SMS messages, and for the purpose of (general or customized) contact with users of direct mail via all means of communication, for the purpose of sending various marketing offers by the Company and by third parties which are business partners of the Company, such as advertising messages or other dedicated commercial offers, including through “cookies”; (d) to answer users’ questions about using the Site and provide technical support services; (e) for compliance with the law and investigation of complaints, suspicion of fraud or misconduct.
- You agree that the Company will keep the correspondence with you and that the Company may contact you regarding your application and the Site Services and that the correspondence is kept for customer service, management and service improvement purposes.
5. Sharing Personal Information with third parties
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Company may collect, disclose and transfer Non-Personal Information to third parties per its sole discretion.
6. Subcontractors and service providers
We may share your information with service providers and subcontractors who work with us and/or who provide certain services on our behalf in Israel and abroad, to the extent required for the purpose of providing the service, improving it, and developing additional services. We may also store information in cloud services whose servers are located outside of Israel. These companies are not allowed to share or use such information provided by us that allows personal identification in a manner that is not for us or for the operation of the Site.
7. Merger and acquisition
The Company may assign and endorse its rights and obligations, including the transfer of your information, in the event of a sale and/or merger in which control of the Company and/or its primary assets and/or the Site is transferred to any third party provided that this same third party undertakes to uphold all of the Company’s obligations in the Company’s stead, for all intents and purposes related to the provisions of this policy.
8. Your rights
Subject to applicable law, you have the following rights regarding Personal Information:
- access to your Personal Information – you have the right to receive information and request access to your Personal Information that we process;
- right to amend – the right to ask the Company to amend or update your Personal Information when it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- right to delete – the right to request that we delete your Personal Information;
- any other right provided for in the Protection of Privacy Law, 5741-1981 and in the regulations enacted thereunder.
- If you wish to exercise your rights as indicated above, please send an email to the following e-mail address: [email protected] with details that will allow us to verify your identity.
9. Information security
- We invest reasonable efforts in implementing and maintaining the security of the Site and the Personal Information of the Site users. While these systems reduce the risks of unauthorized intrusion into the computers of the Company and/or anyone on its behalf, they do not provide absolute security. Therefore, it is clarified that the Company does not undertake that the Site services will be absolutely immune from unauthorized access to the information stored in them or to the disclosure of the information stored by illegal operators and therefore, if a third party is able to penetrate the information stored by the Company and/or misuse it, the user will not have any complaint, claim or demand against the Company and/or anyone on its behalf in this regard.
- Furthermore, in events that are not dependent on the Company and/or anyone on its behalf and/or in cases arising from force majeure (war, strike, etc.), the user will not have any complaint and/or demand and/or claim for any damage of any kind, indirect or direct, incurred to the user or to anyone on his behalf, if any information that he has provided is lost or may reach a hostile party and/or will be used without authorization.
- The Company will act in accordance with the law in the event of any breach of security, confidentiality or integrity of your Personal Information, and if deemed appropriate or required by applicable law, we will notify you by email, text message or prominent notice on the Website, as soon as possible and without undue delay, to the extent consistent with (1) legitimate law enforcement needs or (2) any means necessary to determine the extent of the breach and restore the integrity of the information system.
- The Company restricts access to your Personal Information to people who need such access in order to process it for the Company or perform specific work; these people will be subject to confidentiality agreements.
The company does not knowingly collect identifying Personal Information from minors under the age of 18. Users under the age of 18 must obtain parental or guardian consent to view the Site. If we become aware that a minor under the age of 18 has provided identifiable Personal Information on the Site, reasonable efforts will be made to remove this information from the database. The Company’s services are not directed at minors under the age of 18 and the Company is not interested in receiving Personal Information from minors. If you believe that the Company was provided with information by a minor, please contact us at [email protected].
11. Tracking technologies
- When using the Site and the Site Services, we or third parties may use technology accepted in the industry and known as “Cookies” and Flash and/or other tracking technologies whose activation ends when the browser is closed, or permanent tracking technologies stored on your device (“Tracking Technologies“). We may also use in our service and e-mails Web Beacons to collect the information detailed in the terms of this policy. Web Beacons or “gifts” are tiny graphic files with a unique ID embedded in web pages and whose function is to help collect information concerning viewing and using the Site, make it possible to send Cookies and monitor the user’s use of the Site generated from Google’s interest-based advertising or other advertisements using Google Analytics code.
- These Tracking Technologies on the user’s computer and the user device allow the Company to activate certain features automatically, as well as facilitate and simplify the experience of using the Site and the Site Services. Usually, third-party Tracking Technologies store Non-Personal Information, such as web pages visited, user search time, etc.
- The Tracking Technologies may be neutralized. For example, most web browsers allow users to delete Cookies from a user’s computer or device, block the receipt of Cookies or receive warnings before storing Cookies. Please note that if the user deletes the Tracking Technologies or does not allow their storage and/or if he changes the Flash properties, the user’s online experience through the Site will be limited. Deleting Cookies will prevent the Site from identifying the user on re-entries and the Site will not be adjusted to his preferences. Please refer to the instructions on your browser or the “Help” screen to learn more about these functions.
12. International data transfer
The Company is entitled to transfer information collected about the user, including Personal Information, to related bodies or third-party service providers in Israel or to other countries and jurisdictions around the world. Please note that the Company may transfer information to a country and jurisdictions that do not apply Information Protection Laws identical to those of the State of Israel, and you agree to the transfer of this information.
13. Advertising information
If you voluntarily confirmed the use, you agree that we will use your details which you provided to us, so that we may inform you about the Company’s services, marketing and/or advertising information (including advertising messages under the Communications Law (Bezeq and Broadcasting), 5742 – 1982), benefits and services of third parties that are business partners of the Company, which will be forwarded to you via e-mail and/or SMS and/or PUSH messages. You may cancel your consent to e-mailing and SMS by sending a message to the address OHH-Med Medical Ltd. 1 Tziv’onit St. Tiberias, P. O. Box 98, 1410002 or alternatively, follow the instructions for removal from the mailing list, which appear in the messages sent to you. You acknowledge that the Company has informed you that you may refuse to accept such advertisements.
14. Termination of engagement
Last updated: October 2021